We have an immediate opening for an experienced Project Manager in a medium sized growing Commercial Building Construction Company located in Colorado Springs. The successful candidate will have been a PM on multiple ground up commercial jobs ranging from $5 to $30 million over past 5 years. Resume must be accompanied with a project completed list which includes dollar amounts, dates and brief project description.
Compensation will be commensurate with the experience.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand project plans and specifications
- Demonstrate ability to analyze work flow, processes and production
- Demonstrate ability to problem solve to resolve and enforce quality control
- Prepare monthly Project Cost Projections & Monthly Project Reports
- Problem solve issues that arise relating to budget, schedule and other issues relating to the project
- Work with Management Team as needed to develop estimate and implement project budgets
- Work closely with Management Team in the development to ensure accurate estimates and assumptions meet project requirements
- Negotiate and prepare subcontract and work orders
- Prepare monthly pay requests to owner
- Track, price and negotiate project cost charges and change orders
- Responsible to oversee profit and loss relating to assign projects and will develop regular margin projections
- Responsible for development and adherence to project schedule including participation in development and regular updates with project superintendents
- Process submittals & RFI's
- Minimum of five years commercial building construction as a Project Manager
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction technology, equipment, and methods; trade agreements, jurisdiction and negotiations; engineering, cost control schedules and safety
- Excellent communication, organization, and supervisory skills essential
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw solid conclusions.
- Ability to travel within Colorado
We offer an exciting and challenging work environment in a growing company that encourages personal and professional growth with opportunities for advancement. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account, 401(k), holidays and PTO
This is a position overview, and is not intended to be a comprehensive listing of all duties and/or responsibilities, but is a general reflection of the position expectations.
Job Type: Full-time
Colorado Springs, CO
College degree preferred
Project Manager: 5 years